Job-sites of the participating groups
- Ursula Keller: UL P@ ET HZ (Ultrafast Laser Physics)
- Steve Johnson: (Ultrafast Dynamics Group) UD G@ ET HZ
- Thomas Feurer / Andrea Cannizzo: IA P@ Un iB E (Institute of Applied Physics)
- Paul Beaud / Urs Staub / Hans Sigg / Chris Milne / Gebhard Schertler: PSI (Paul Scherrer Institute)
- Majed Chergui: LS U@ EP FL (Laboratory of Ultrafast Spectroscopy)
- Peter Hamm: PC I@ Un iZ H (Institute of Physical Chemistry)
- Matthias Hengsberger / Jürg Osterwalder: (Physics Institute) Ph ys ic s@ Un iZ H
- Markus Meuwly: jobs - if available - are posted on the group website
- Jacques Moser / Ursula Röthlisberger / Jiri Vanicek: IS IC @E PF L (Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering)
- Jean-Pierre Wolf: (Biophotonics Group) GA P@ Un iG E
- Thomas Südmeyer: (Laboratoire de Temps-Fréquence) LT F@ Un iN E
- Hans Jakob Wörner: ( At to @E TH ZUltrafast Spectroscopy and Attosecond Science)
- Jeroen van Bokhoven: (Heterogeneous Catalysis) HC @E TH Z
Automatic mailing distribution list of the ultrafast phenomena communityWe would like to encourage you to join (free of charge) the automatic mailing distribution list of the ultrafast phenomena community. Its aim is to provide a forum of exchange of information to the ultrafast laser community worldwide. To this day, the list contains about 840 scientists from 38 countries.The email distribution list is used to:
- Advertise openings and positions.
- Advertise Schools, conferences and workshops.
- Raise technical questions, discuss solutions, etc.
- Raise scientific questions, etc.
If you are interested, please contact Jan van Beilen email. You will receive an email with details on how to subscribe to the list.